Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #44
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionslayer View Post
I for one welcome a 6 inch scale, it opens up more vehicle and playset possibilities. Remember this is Bandai not Mattel, Bandai is more likely to do stuff like that.
Good point. Hopefully they do end-up making some additional items to go with the 6" Classics. Especially a Classics styled lair playset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionslayer View Post
Now as far as the angry faces and no cape, im sure thats just for the two pack. Once we get Lion-O and Mummra single carded they will have normal faces. Relax everyone their just toys.
There is no two-pack. That BBTS listing is for the individual figures bundled together by BBTS themselves (they do it frequently for Transformers). I'm not saying they won't release a normal-faced Lion-O eventually, but the only version currently confirmed for release is the one with the odd expression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icespark View Post
You are correct; I should have read more closely. Thank you!
No problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icespark View Post
If I'm (re)reading correctly, there should be a eight inch scale Cheetara figure made, and then what? Will that be the end, or do they plan to make some repaints, ect?
It definitely seems to indicate she's the next on the list. I imagine they'll at least release the main team, if not a Mumm-Ra at some point, but I doubt they'll do much more beyond that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlogano20 View Post
wheres the 6 inch (or smaller) twins???
Last I knew a 2-pack of them for the 6" scale had been confirmed, we just haven't seen it yet.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote