TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 06:14 AM   #979
Mako Crab
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Of course all of my analysis can be wrong, because there is always a chance writers go crazy and dictates their characters what to do and becoming OOC rather than allowing the characters to talk to the writers and telling the writers what they wanted to do. If that is the case with this Tcats then it is definitely time to say goodbye to this show permanently. Episode 14 will be one of the crucial point.
I hate to break it to you, but Lion-O/Cheetara was never a thing. Not in the old series. Not in the comics. Not now. She was sending signals to Lion-O? Pfft! And I've had girls that I just *knew* were sending me signals too, only to learn that they had no idea. And seriously? Going to swear off TCats already just because of this one thing? That's a bit excessive.

Quote:
Yeah, the reason I am doing this time consuming Lion-O/Cheetara analyzing project is because of the dreaded Episode number 13, maybe 13 is a bad number. hopefully 14 will fix it, or at least starting to fix it.
You make it sound like a job, when you should be sitting back and enjoying the show. And sorry, but I don't see as there's anything to fix.

Quote:
I will not argue with you, as I know you are a 200% Tygra/Cheetara supporter all your posts here and at TCL shows it all.
So? If you're going to refrain from having discussions with people who hold opinions that differ from yours, then you'd never talk at all.

Quote:
I am a Computer Programmer/Analyst so it is in my blood to analyze things, sometimes reaches to the point it annoys people. With all of my opinions,views I always based them on facts,data as much as possible. And to me this is wrong and conflicted with a lot of facts and data and a lot of the fans(especially the OS fans) agreed with me.

No hard feelings ya.
And I'm a literary and media analyst. I love to analyze things too. And I could point to just as many OS fanfics, written by OS fans that pair Tygra and Cheetara together. Being an OS fan doesn't mean you have to subscribe to the idea of Lion-O/Cheetara being together.
Mako Crab is offline   Reply With Quote