Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 09:18 AM   #980
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
I hate to break it to you, but Lion-O/Cheetara was never a thing. Not in the old series. Not in the comics. Not now. She was sending signals to Lion-O? Pfft! And I've had girls that I just *knew* were sending me signals too, only to learn that they had no idea. And seriously? Going to swear off TCats already just because of this one thing? That's a bit excessive.

You make it sound like a job, when you should be sitting back and enjoying the show. And sorry, but I don't see as there's anything to fix.

So? If you're going to refrain from having discussions with people who hold opinions that differ from yours, then you'd never talk at all.

And I'm a literary and media analyst. I love to analyze things too. And I could point to just as many OS fanfics, written by OS fans that pair Tygra and Cheetara together. Being an OS fan doesn't mean you have to subscribe to the idea of Lion-O/Cheetara being together.
They are a thing, only did she feel guilty did she go to tygra. If they were meant to be, then they would have been together before lion-o enter the picture. Don't give me they didn't know. Tygra knew who she was. The flash back was to establish the the ending on E13. Tygra had all the confidence to find her, he winked at her. Tygra was probably running after other tails. He just didn't want to lose to lion-o like he did with the crown. I don't think he loss to lion-o with the crown. Lion-o got the crown by default. If lion-o dies, then tygra is king.

They were more of a thing in OS than tygra. Poor tygra was left on Earth with Pumyra (his true love), while lion-o and cheetara went together to thunderia. You think they parted ways from that point, I don't think so. L/C and T/P was the ending of that series.

I had women send me singals, a couple I missed out and others I did had the balls to go for them. I have never had a women flirt with me that was not interested. Friends flirt, that is fine. They know that you won't take it the wrong way.

You would be the few OS fans from the 80s that made T/C a ticket. They had nothing to hang on from the series that shows that. Remember who was with who in the ending.

I am analyst for the DoD and get paid to do it. Does not make me know more.

One thing I know about the people in the media, they are very bias.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 10:28 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote