Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #990
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Um, we cant talk because you know no matter what you say I wont hate Tygra or Cheetygra ? I dont want you to sway me, I just want some discussion. Sorry.
I never thought you were attacking my freedom of speech or that you didn't respect my views. Hmm, maybe I should have?
I love debate, so I too like to analyze things. It's even more fun when you do it with people who also like to debate and analyze. Being interactive is fun!

Lastly I don't understand why so many like to complain that this is ticking off OS fans. I've met plenty of OS fans who supported CheeTygra. They've been waiting since '85 to see those two get together. Seriously though, if you've been actively supporting this franchise since the 80s I doubt something as small as shipping would turn you off. Especially considering the OS had NO romance. A one sided hint at an attraction does not make for a romance.

"No hard feelings, ya?" I didn't even know we were on the outs.
The writers from the OS said L/C would have happen if the series went on.

OS fans were left with T/P on earth and L/C on thunderia. All my classmates and TC fans wanted those relationships to happen. The only T/C fans I knew were the ones that hated Lion-o, they didn't like how he had all the screen time. One thing they could not argue is they (L/C) were link. I think we will see this more in the NS.

I don't think you're on the outs, I think a lot of people are turn off by the T/C fans on TLC.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-15-2011 at 10:35 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote