TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #1000
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Once again I dont know why you would want to cite a different show, when once again they did not end up together. We have no reason to believe it happened over it not happening.

What would make anyone think she went to Tygra out of guilt? That would be supper messed up. Its like the number one relationship rule: Dont lie about feelings that are not there. Always ends up making things worse, not better.
Why would she lie to Tygra about having feelings for him, if she knew she had some for Lion-O that were stronger? What reason do we have to believe she would care more about hurting Tygra's feelings then Lion-O's? She knows there is some confusion. By now I'm pretty sure she knows Lion-O harbors romantic feelings for her so why wouldn't she feel guilty about his feelings too?[/QUOTE]

Is it not TC. I am telling that majority of OS fans were left with that ending. That was the 80s, what conculsion do you think they came too. Most came away with L/C.

It is messed up. She could have gone to him (tygra) earlier. He (tygra) could have gone to her earlier. That is the point behind a love triangle.

She went to tygra out of guilt, she thought she cause some of the confusion. From her words, it sounded like to me she thougth the reason they fought in the AP was because of her. Who started it, not lion-o. If tygra is feeling like that, wouldn't you go to that person first. Maybe she thought if she talked to tygra, he would not make lion-o feel betrayed. Maybe she was trying to prevent him from betraying lion-o.

I am sure the next episode there will be more explaining.

If I was tygra, I would not have gone after her. If she likes you, she will end up with you in the end. She knew there was something there, tygra flirted with cheetara in E1.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote