Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:32 AM   #938
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
It is possible for the writers to allow Tygra/Cheetara to see Lion-O, but I doubt it as it will make things easier to rectify, writers loves complicated things. As Lion-O and Cheetara interacted as kids and Lion-O did not know who she was, they could do that to make the suspense of Lion-O/Cheetara even longer.

As for the Anet’s wording for betrayals, He said” ….You will know a betrayal from your brother that you haven’t known” and in Ep 13”Lion-O will feel betrayed”. This could also be interpreted that (other than the Tygra Mind Illusions Theory), Lion-O only saw the Part where Tygra moved in for the darn kiss, and did not see that Cheetara was the one who approached him. Thus betrayal came form his brother. Thus when they clear things up, Cheetara will have even more guilty feeling towards Lion-O if this was the case, as Lion-O at first taught it was Tygra that betrayed him not Cheetara, after knowing it was Cheetara, Lion-O will take it even harder, and thus the triangle scale will flip even more to Lion-O’s side.
I hope they show flash backs of them.

That would be worse. Think your brother betrayed you then you realize it was cheetara. I don't see how that will help lion-o. The relationship will be about guilt.

I agree that tygra didn't want a relationship. He had all the time to talk to her. He got involved, because he was jealous of Cheetara flirting with lion-o. She goes to tygra.

That just sucks. If it goes that way, I don't see how lion-o can win. Only way I can see him being Cheetara is in tygra tells cheetara why he is was hurting.

If E14 starts with the next morning, then I don't see how there can be a triangle. They said lion-o will not but heads with tygra, that sounds like he is giving up.

Last edited by L08e16o; 12-14-2011 at 10:17 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote