TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 12:11 PM   #6
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
The Stormcharger looks pretty cool. Don't think I'll get it, but if I do, I'll be finding a way to hang it on the wall. The Armor-O-Omens is...kinda disappointing, but in retrospect, not all that surprising. It's a gimmick-driven toy, so the lack of anything but minimal arm articulation and some head articulation isn't all that surprising. The chromed out chest is an interesting touch, as is the gold Lion-O. Overall it looks pretty good, but the head seems a bit...big for some reason. I'm not sure if I'll get this either. Really depends on how the Armor-O-Plundarr looks when it's made. The actual retail price will help my decision making process too. If nothing else, it should make for a nice display piece.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
hope the normal Mumm-Ra fits in it. and idk about everyone else but I hope they release the armor of omens without that Lion-O somewhere down the line because i hate the limited articulation.
Then I think you wouldn't be a fan of the armor itself, as it clearly has very limited articulation...
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote