TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:25 PM   #159
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Honestly, neither side really has any real proof on the situation. There's no way that anybody can, at the present time, claim that the show will absolutely be continued, or absolutely be cancelled. There's just not enough evidence of either situation just yet. We all need to take a wait-and-see approach to things.

That said, I'd rather be positive about the show's future. It's ratings seem to be doing quite well, and the clearancing doesn't seem to be happening on a large scale yet (it also doesn't absolutely mean the line isn't continuing). I'm not going to fool myself into believing that there is no chance of it being canceled, but I'm also not going to be a negative nancy about everything and spread the sadness.

I'm going to show as much support for the show that I can. Showing our support and love for this franchise is the only thing we can do to help keep it going. If we all stopped watching the show because we weren't sure about it's future, than we would be giving them no reason to continue it.