TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #16
koh4711
Thunder Kitty
I saw the petition was referenced on Nerdist, which probably accounts for the bump.

As good as the petition is, I keep thinking that giving CN a financial incentive would help too. A lot of small market/independent authors do an Amazon rush when their books come out. The basic idea is, everyone agrees to buy the books at a certain time. The theory is that the sales spike will boost the book's position, and thus bring more eyes to it.

I'm wondering if something like this would work for Thundercats? I was originally proposing on Tumblr to do it after the season finale, but thanks to work being crazy busy, I wasn't able to promote the idea in time. But if everyone went on Amazon and bought a single episode of the series at $1.99(which I think isn't a big investment if you really want the show to continue), and gave the show a decent bump in its sales ranking, that would be a good sign to CN that the fans can provide a financial impact to keep the series going.

Again, not sure if it would make a difference, but I figured it was worth putting out there.
koh4711 is offline   Reply With Quote