TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #360
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
If it's DVD sales that matter, then I have done my part to save the series - also buying the three 6-inch toys released so far (still waiting for Tygra...)

Oh, good to know! "There can be only one!" Just thought I'd ask, as I go by simply "Shockwave" on most boards where there isn't a Shockwave yet.

How is that even relevant, considering Jelenic never was involved with JLU EVER? Brave and the Bold does not take place in the same continuity as JLU or prior DCAU shows - DCAU ended with JLU (sadly...)

Or it's simply your compulsion that you have to say something bad about Jelenic in every second post of yours? I noticed...
Lets see, JL came out before BM brave and bold and WW 09. I think there is a common theme in MJ's shows of BM brave and bold and WW, Steve Trevor and WW. JL had a established ship of BM/WW (popular), but he has to do it his own way. Just like TCats.

You notice cause you like to go around and tell on people, how many people did you get banned? I think 3 right. I bet you wouldn't act like that in person.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-22-2012 at 03:53 PM..