Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #19
McSoundwave
Thundercat Ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by User897 View Post
No shipping to Army Post Office addresses? BOO! That's just un-American! I mean seriously! Even Army Brats gotta have their Mumm-Ra fix! Do you have any family/friends nearby that could help out and have it shipped to them?
Yes, bloody wankers those Mezco folks are. I do have peeps back in the states I could lean on to help me out, but I don't want to burden them with the minutia that is my toy hunting. They have other, more important things to concern themselves with. Plus there is the standard cost of shipping to them domestically only to have them turn around, double-down and forward to me over here. All told, it's not really worth it. I can just purchase elsewhere for approximately the same cost and have it shipped direct. That is, unless, I can proctor a trade for a MISB set via one of these boards.

Once yours arrives would you do us all the kind service of posting pics? I'm particularly interested in seeing the glow-in-the-dark feature inherent in that EL form figure. Thanks in advance!
McSoundwave is offline   Reply With Quote