View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #336
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
And we know MJ is against BM/WW.

Thanks.

At least they listen to their fans and share information with their fans. TCrew doesn't say anything, if they do it is a tease to keep people watching the show.
Yeah MJ against BM/WW, though he will deny it when being asked. Compared the number of "high Profile" writers liking BM/WW: Joe Kelly, Greg Rucka, Grant Morrison, Bruce Timm, Dwayne Mcduffie, J.M. DeMatteis, etc. MJ is being outmatched.

Yeah instead of the NS crew saying "Oh wouldn't you want to know..." on NS crew tumbler when asked about the triangle and other stuff that MJ said such as I am all for iconic stuff, etc. They should just say it "No L/C ship all was just a lie." especially after Ep 13. Being honest goes a long way. Like William Shakespeare said "Honesty is the best policy." But alas "honesty" not MJ and crew's MO apparently.

And there's a BM/WW parody complete with costume movie with Leslie Bibb on Playing Wonder Woman in Movie 43 "I’m Wonder Woman and I have on this amazing wig and the whole getup, which was pretty fantastic. And I’m crazier than bat sh*t. Like, she is really crazy, and so it was really fun "
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movie...#ixzz1f7du054D
Though "batman" and "ww" in this will be crazy as in really crazy

Last edited by cmangund; 06-14-2012 at 05:23 PM..