TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #9
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Not bad. I'm not really into Minimates, but that's not all that bad. It'll never happen, but I'd love to see DST get the license to do new gen stuff, and then release a Feliner the size of their Star Trek ships. I guess they could just do the original series Feliner, but if they could do it, I would prefer the new gen's version of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight View Post
Just to let anyone know that the same company that are making these minimate are also making 6 inch classic jaga and jackalman as 6 inch pvc figures. Jaga has an extra head and jackalman has an extra arm. They are going at bigbadtoystore for $30. I am hoping they make more classic thundercats like cheetara and pumyra in 6 inch size and with extra heads or arms.
You mean the Staction statues, I had actually forgotten about those. I can't honestly call them figures, and as detailed as they appear to be in the pictures on BBTS....I'm not sure they're worth the thirty bucks. Also, are the Jackalman and Jaga one's still coming out? The BBTS listings say their ETA is September. Maybe they were delayed a bit?
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote