TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 02:30 PM   #5
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesitron View Post
You may be right about the scale of the cannon, the only decent pics I saw of it were on here and it was a downward shot, so scale got a bit iffy.
Yeah, looking at the shot from above, it does make them look smaller. Maybe they had Panthro tied to something else and I just thought it was one of the cannons, lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesitron View Post
The lizard guy is awesome, I wouldn't mind army building a few of them provided they stay minions of Mumm-Ra. I'd like to see Slithe a little bit taller when he comes out, but honestly I want the 4" line to become the new Star Wars of our age where they just make figures of EVERYBODY so a little re-use is perfectly fine with me
Same here. The more figures, the better. I don't imagine Slithe will be too much taller, but yeah, he should definitely be taller than this particular minion.

Also, forgot to mention this in my first post, but something about the lizard cannon's design makes me think of caslte Plundar from the original show. Not sure if that was done on purpose, but it's cool enough of a reference for me.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote