TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 AM   #39
dragon818
Thunder Kitty
Dan norton mentioned that episode 26 is the last episode until he hears otherwise. He mentioned that there is still hope for it though. They are basically in limbo until the execs make up their minds.

I believe that since Marisha, being proactive and starting this petition before CN makes their decision, gives Thundercats a better chance of staying alive. I've never really wrote in forums before so this is basically one of the rare times I've done it. I really love thundercats and want it to keep going on for as long as it can. I also signed the petition for SymBionic Titans when it began but I think the movement was too late since the petition had started after the announced cancellation of the show. SymBionic also didn't have a chance since the creator Genddy, from frustration with CN went to Sony to work on his "monsters" feature. Genddy was very vocal that the show was cancelled due to it not having any merchandise. At least thundercats has had merchandise that have sold okay.

I've also been spreading and posting the link to the petition everywhere. I've contacted CN a few times and wrote a nice but passionate letter to them. It's great that we have about 3,000 signatures but I know there are so many more fans out there. Their are 1.3 million fans on the official Thundercats FB page so we can definitely get more signatures. I even gave it a shot and asked them to put the link to the petition but they never responded. I knew they would not respond but I wanted to give it a shot.

Anyways, I guess we just need to keep doing our best to save the show until we hear otherwise.
dragon818 is offline   Reply With Quote