TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
test
You don't stand a chance
Thanks englisw .... some great info and congrats on the 6 inch tygra test shot (thats gonna be a valuable one)
Certainly seems like were the ones driving the price up lol ..... I did see the 4" cheetara alongside the panthro I just won and although I really wanted to put a bid on both I was set in my mind to only treat myself to one of them as Im saving for the icon heroes tank and minimates too ..... and after a long decision process I decided i wanted panthro more lol.... so looks like tallgeeseblue got the cheetara :-) congrats mate.

That Mumm-ra is epic ... You may just have another bubbler like you said lol ..... although I really hope its sn indication of wave 3 on the horizon..... I'll certainly be checking for more of those lol

Im sure we'll see a few more over the coming months and hopefully we can all get some 6 inchers although I can imagine the price will be considerably raised if were all fighting for em lol ..... it would be nice to form a bowing out agreement but I cant see it realistically happening as we all want em so bad.

Anyways im glad that we are all able to enjoy these unique figs ... I also find myself fascinated by the creation process and this thread has brought up some great info for me as i was a little cloudy on the exact details about them.

I hope I see another classic liono test shot come up .... I noticed one in the completed listings on ebay so hopefully more will surface.
test is offline   Reply With Quote