TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #24
test
You don't stand a chance
Dont think I could afford to part him from you englishw lol .... or at least not at the moment considering all my recent purchases (my poor paypal account has taken a beating with all this sdcc stuff lol)

Oh and regarding the mad bubbler .... I honestly think its a horrendous looking piece of work , but the air of mystery about it and the fact it was lost for so many years has just made it on object of desire for every thundercat fan (myself included) .... I find myself so in awe of it , but then when I stop to think about it and actually look at the pictures I cant help but think "why am desiring this thing so badly... is it just the monetary value or the fact that everyone wants it therefore so do I lol"

I don't even understand why they decided to make this thing considering he only appeared the once .... surely there must have been higher priorities like more lunataks and warrior maidens , mandora etc etc ..... what were LJN thinking hahaha.

I loved Toy hunters and cant help but wonder if maybe a second episode is on the way revolving around the recent sdcc .... fixed or not I just loved seeing the toys (my thundertank is waaay better than that guy's one though lol.... it has personal value because I built her myself from 4 wrecks lol she's my baby)
test is offline   Reply With Quote