Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #12
Steevy Maximus
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratar-O View Post
I would love to see MASK back in action. In fact they could even merge them further into the G.I. Joe line if they didn't want to kick the line off separately.
As is, I strongly suspect that if Joe's next movie outing fails to really drive some real brand growth, I think we could very well see an aggressive MASK revival.
Truthfully, MASK has many of the same strengths as Joe, as well as some key strengths from Transformers, but none of the socio-political baggage GI Joe unfortunately has. As is, Hasbro could do the revival in 3.75, and rework the series to focus on smaller vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebleshot View Post
I would love a M.A.S.K. revival. Reissues, new toys - whatever.

I think Hasbro's been toying with the idea for some time now. Matt Trakker appeared in the G.I.Joe 25th line and TF Stealth Force toys have (roughly) the same vehicle gimmick (look at Stealth Force Prime and tell me that doesn't remind you of the Rhino).
And don't forget the GI Joe Sigma Six 2.5 line from some years ago. I think it could have been a great extension of the brand had they not screwed up the figure packs. What good are getting all those vehicles if half the figures can't USE them.
Steevy Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote