TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 11:19 AM   #19
WingDagger
The Ever-Living
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed
I don’t remember much of the Tundercats apparently, so could you refresh my memory by telling me who the Plunndarians are? The they the same as the Mutants?
Yeah, the Mutants come form Plun-Darr, hence why their castle is called Castle Plun-Darr. (Sorry, just found the correct spelling!)

As for the rest of your post, I haven't seen the extended trailer yet. CN have seen fit to restrict it to the US only, and nobody else has uploaded it yet. I was originally going to post how it would be pointless to have Mumm-Ra make an appearance until the Mutants make him aware of the Sword of Omens/EoT, and if he was a resident of Thundera, surely he would have known of the Eye already and it wouldn't have taken him millennia to try and take it from the Thundercats. But if you say there are images of hieroglyphs depicting Mumm-Ra leading the mutants out of captivity... Well, who knows? Maybe the story will follow a similar path to TF: Animated and the Sword will be thrown off into space to prevent Mumm-Ra getting it, like how the All-Spark was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformed
If true, why would Lion-O accept Tygra as an ally/brother? Wouldn’t he be supporting the very thing Lion-O’s against?

I’m wondering what was the cause of Thundera’s end. Why did it explode; did their sun die or what? Surely the slaves could have destroyed the planet.
These are two of the questions I'm most looking forward to being answered. Tygra may fnd that he gets a serious wake-up call when the uprising hits, and ends up getting closer to his (half?) brother as a result when he realises the young lord has been right all along.

Whatever, I am most definitely looking forward to seeing the dynamic between the two in action!
WingDagger is offline   Reply With Quote