TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Ok so years ago I used to have a pair of He-Man and the MOTU roller skates. They were actually pretty cool, red wheels, black skate, with red laces and the He-Man and the MOTU logo (that was used with everything the licensed out).
So this had got me to thinking before that if there was He-Man roller skates, i think it would be safe to say that there are Thundercats Roller Skates out there somewhere.
If they do exist I would image they would be similar to the He-man ones. Red wheels with the skate being black, OR maybe even a Blue skate with red wheels, with the Thundercats logo they used on EVERYTHING back then....
????
I don't know. But i have been searching for them for about 8 years and I have not even been able to find a picture to see if they even exist. BUT i have not been able to find a picture of the He-man roller skates I had anywhere either. Unfortunately i had sold them on ebay years ago and that picture is long gone. They may not exist. But something tells me they do.

Has anyone out there own a pair of these??? if not own, at least seen or have a picture??? I just want to see a picture!!! haha. its been driving me nuts...

This captain is in search of his white whale....
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote