Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #2113
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Snarf View Post
I think that was more of her shutting tygra and he looked a bit mad after she put him in his place so i don't he thought about what she said.I personally like how lion-o's character is developing as he lives out his childhood dreams which ironically become his real life nightmare and now its time for him to man up. Tygra with his "sense of entitlement" is much cockier than lion-o and in fact tygra is the one who thinks everything should be his. So if tygra was the king and lets say L/C are together its not hard to see tygra saying "lion-o i'm the king and i want your wife"

Tygra has only said he thinks people should earn what they have and not have it handed to them. So why would he demand Cheetara if she ended up with Lion-O?

He thinks he should be king rather than Lion-O because growing up Lion-O was a slacker and a dreamer while Tygra did all the work. And while he definitely is a little immature in how he acts towards Lion-O, the basic concept of his belief isn't necessarily bad. And I think Tygra will ease up on wanting to be king after he realizes that Lion-O is starting to be more serious about it and is starting to earn it.

Last edited by Balgus82; 01-01-2012 at 11:05 AM..
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote