Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #2132
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
what's wrong with being a Tygra fan? you say that like it's a bad thing. In the real world princes are trained to be kings and when they shirk their duties the people usually hate them.

and him being jealous of kingship and him being jealous of cheetara isn't mutually exclusive.
there is nothing wrong with being a tygra fan, it's just that they feel most tygra fans won't understand where they are coming from. im a fan of all the cats. i don't have a favorite character in this new series. i just wish for a better story telling and i would hope the writers don't rush things anymore especially when it comes to character development. i have nothing against tygra/cheetara pairing, but the way it was handled was at the expense of another major character. viewers don't mind being mislead in a story but the misleading has to at least make some sort of sense. the ending scene where cheetara said she chose years ago and that the flower tygra gave her had nourishing capabilities which sustained her was IMHO the dumbest crap the writers came up with to rationalize them getting together. as a viewer i felt insulted that they believe any logical minded person would buy that. i know it's a kids show but most kids aren't so stupid or dumb that they believe that too.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote