Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #2146
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I am talking about a cartoon character not women in general. When someone pulls the racist or sexist in a cartoon forum, you really have to question the poster.

Again tygra fan reads the way they see it.

What is her purpose as we have seen in the show, she is a cleric to serve her king.

If he doesn't trust her, then what is her purpose? Let me guess, her purpose for you is for her to serve tygra.

You must be from TLC, I remember someone bringing up sexist with another poster.

One of the heros, this show is about lion-o not tygra. Classice hero journey. That singular, not about your cockey man you love so much.
you're the one that said if she's not with Lion-O she has no purpose. that is sexist wither it's about a cartoon or not. Tygra's not with Lion-O, Panthro's not with Lion-O, wily kit and kat aren't with Lion-O, Snarf isn't with lion-O. Do they have purposes? are they needed? would you be happy if they were all killed off and Lion-O was the only thundercat left? you must be because according to you if a character isn't paired off with the hero they serve no purpose.

And this has nothing to do with wither or not she chose Tygra. Even if she didn't choose tygra. if she had chosen neither she'd still have a purpose. being someone's girlfriend is not her only purpose in the show.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote