TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #62
vshen
First of all, Joe thank you very much again for the feature, I am always grateful and very appreciative when you do that Thanks again buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracer View Post
What mediums do you work in?
Thank you very muchvisiting my thread I really appreciate it I mainly use Photoshop although I occasionally use other programs such as Zbrush or Maya. An example of this is Rocksteady where he was first roughly modeled in Zbrush and then I took him to Photoshop and added all the lighting and details. Photoshop is my favorite and most of my art comes out from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
Not my taste for Thundercats, but beautiful work none the less
Everyone has different taste, so I understand, I still appreciate your kind words and for visiting Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Monkian looks great. Sort of gives me a Planet of the Apes vibe. Also makes me think of Donald Sutherland as President Snow in the Hunger games for some reason...

Anyways, keep up the good work. Any idea when your next TMNT piece will be finished?
You are right! I had Planet of the Apes in mind when I was doing Monkian and I love drawing apes in general. I really love Weta's apes in Rise of the Planet of the apes so it was one of my inspirations

I do have some TMNT stuff that are on its on way of completion so stay tuned

Last edited by vshen; 05-31-2012 at 05:37 PM..