Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #1301
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
With JoeCon 2012 quickly approaching, the GIJOE Collectors Club have posted up the Brochure for New Orleans! We have taken the time to point out some highlights, but we highly recommend following the link at the bottom of the story, to read the full Brochure for New Orleans.

The American Hero’s Package $345 - 25th Anniversary Styled 3 3/4” convention 15 figure set The Oktober Guard - Operation Bear Trap!

The General’s Package $315 - Adventure Team Heavy Weapons: Last Man Standing boxed set

AH Golden Ticket (limited to 75 packages) Cost is an additional $300 added to American Hero’s or General’s packages (i.e. GIJCC Member Prices: AH Golden Ticket total $645, Gen Golden Ticket total $615). You must be a GIJCC Member for this upgrade.

The Oktober Guard - Operation Bear Trap is an edition of only 600 sets and the AT Heavy Weapons Last Man Standing is limited to only 250 sets!

G.I. Joe: Retaliation Private Screening

Share the experience of seeing G.I. Joe on the big screen with other die-hard G.I. Joe fans and join us Friday morning for a screening of G.I. Joe: Retaliation! We will be departing at 9:30 am for our 10:30 exclusive JoeCon screening at a local movie theater. Show your G.I. Joe pride by wearing your Ninja or other G.I. Joe character costume to the screening, as we prepare to invade New Orleans! Cost includes movie and transportation to and from the theater. Attendees will also receive a full-size G.I. Joe: Retaliation movie poster from Paramount Pictures.
Cost is $29.

G.I. Joe Customizing Class

Want to learn how to customize your G.I. Joe figures? Sign up for the customizing class taught by Hasbro designer, John Warden! This one day class (Thursday, 9 am-5 pm) will teach you beginning and intermediate techniques for customizing Hasbro’s 25th Anniversary style figures. Class is limited to 30 participants.
Cost is $65.

Please READ the complete JoeCon 2012 Brochure for New Orleans here!
Original Source: JoeCon 2012 Brochure New Orleans - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote