Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:10 PM   #1311
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: BCYOJOE @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Official Hasbro G. I. Joe Website has been updated for G. I. Joe: Retaliation for the second time.

The site has removed the preview items that were previously there and replaced them with a link to Hasbro Toy Shop, where you can take a look at the G. I. Joe: Retaliation Product Line Information including the Packaging and Bios.

Here's the H.I.S.S. Tank Vehicle with COBRA COMMANDER Bio:

"This tough, armored H.I.S.S Tank vehicle will take your G.I. JOE adventures to the next level! Your COBRA COMMANDER figure stands in the rotating gun turret on this intense combat vehicle, where he can fire the rotating gatling cannon at those who block his path. When the moment is right for a terrifying attack, the vehicle rises up for cobra strike lift action! Will G.I. JOE and his allies (other figures sold separately) be able to handle the assaults of your COBRA COMMANDER figure in his H.I.S.S. Tank vehicle? Let the mayhem begin! This menacing H.I.S.S. Tank vehicle has a spinning gatling cannon and a rotating gun turret! Open the canopy to put your COBRA COMMANDER figure inside. Load the missiles in the launcher to fire. Vehicle rises up like a striking snake!"
Original Source: New Update For Official Hasbro G. I. Joe Website - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote