TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 12:33 AM   #19
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONKAT View Post
what do thundercats eat? i mean, r they meat eaters do they hunt, or do they just order a pizza like the ninja turtles? lol (from the last clip.. wily cat's remark: wily kid lost her food, wily kid lost her food". i dunno if that was a joke or if they really eat living things?!.
Their omnivores, so they eight both meat and plants. They even seem to have the capability of processing food into things like bread. Basically they have a very human-like diet. As for Wilykat's comments, he was saying "Wilykit loves the froog", as a taunt at her for kissing what we can easily assume is called a "froog".

Quote:
That toy- playset that is coming out, Is that the castle/palace that got distroyed in the 1st show? or is this a building we will be seeing later on in the show?
It's the place they're going to end-up, and appears to also be the location of the book of omens, and what the twins refer to as "Eldara". The episode after this next one is titled "Journey to the Tower of Omens", so it's safe to assume we'll be seeing it in the near future. Basically the building that looks like the original show's cat's lair probably won't be used much more in the show's lifetime, but the tower of omens will probably act as this show's home of operations like the cat's lair did in the original.

Quote:
I hope that we get to c cat's lair soon cause that was badass!
The closest thing to the cat's lair in this new show was the palace that was destroyed in the show's opening two-parter, so I doubt we'll see anything else like it for a loong time, if ever. Though in the way it will probably be used, I would also call the tower of omens this show's "cat's lair", as it looks like it might be their main base of operations for at least a while.

I hope that all make sense, lol...

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 08-19-2011 at 12:36 AM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote