Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #82
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
No way would Cheetara and Lion-O have been able to win that fight alone. They were getting their butts whopped one on one. With Kaynar freed up to help Slithe and Addicus they would've gotten their asses handed to them even faster.
I have to disagree, having just reviewed the fight again, Lion O was doing very well with Slythe having a very difficult time getting any shots in through the Sword and energy shield. And Monkian having about the same luck with Cheetara.

The pre-kiss Cheetara would have been intellegent enough to send an attack toward Kaynar, giving Tygra a chance to get away and get back into the fight. instead, she's turned into braindead girlfriend who drops her weapon and surrenders at with a single poke to her striped boytoy.

She said she believed in Lion O, but actions speaks louder than words, my friends, Lion O could have won that with her watching his back. He knew they could have pulled that one off. Yet, she showed her faith in him by surrendering before the fight was said and done, and almost killed them all. After that I don't see Lion O ever trusting her to guard his Six again. He'll be fine as long as Tygra doesn't get his tail whooped again... let the couple take point from now on and watch each other's backs, obviously what they're both focused on. Panthro or the Kits would be better suited for a combat buddy now for Lion O than either of them at this point.

Even more so, Mumm-Ra's forces now know Tygra and Cheetara are the team's weakspots and they will exploit that again. I say again, this is why a wise soldier says: "Never take your heart onto the battlefield." Now they'll be targeting one or the other to take both parts of the team out of battles.

Last edited by CCDustyV; 03-25-2012 at 12:54 AM..
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote