Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #7
Nekomen
Licking Purrfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
VERY cool! I want to pick one up,but with prices dropping insanely, im tempted to wait a bit for anything deluxe in this line. It seems like the figures are where its at in terms of not waiting. 30 bucks though? I'll wait till I can get it for 20.
I paid $26.17 for it with tax at walmart. $23.94 before tax. So literally the extra couple dollars are just for the fees on ebay/paypal.

If you live in missouri though, it's the manchester walmart that had it, and I'm sure others will start getting it soon too. That's why I'm not too worried about selling off the first one I bought. They may have a better camera too to show it off to people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lody View Post
Soooo...what kind of articulation
If no one buys it, I might open it. I'll let you know then. Right now I just kind of bought it to throw up on ebay. I'm not normally a scalper or anything. I just thought, "Ya know, I'm kind of waivering on buying it, it's nowhere on ebay right now, walmart doesn't seem to be moving em, let's see what happens with an auction." It's not often Missouri is first in sightings for anything. So I thought it might be worth the risk, and if anything I'd at least make my money back.

Last edited by Nekomen; 12-30-2011 at 02:02 PM..
Nekomen is offline   Reply With Quote