Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #130
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7000 View Post
maybe tension wasnt the right word. She didnt want to casue a distraction for what liono needed to do. Personal feelings I would think are less of a priority for the group up until this point. Liono got everything he needed to get now, she can pull back and express her true feelings
Her affection was not a distraction to Lion-o he has been completing all his tasks throughout the series while she was expressing it so I don't get ur point. Personal feelings are what drives the characters their interactions are meant to be personal and believeable.If what we have seen are her true feelings from ep1 to 13 and you are Lion-o how would you fell? If you are Tygra and witnessed what she was doing first hand how would you feel? Bring the characters into reality. If I was either of these characters I would be iffy about Cheetara, from my point of view yeah Tygra got the girl but its like a happy ending but her character is screwed up in the process it would have been better if it was fleshed out a bit then people might have been more accepting of the out come.Any motives as to why things were done on the characters part as of right now is just speculation
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote