TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #131
Pand3mix
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshon View Post
I think they said the sword wouldn't obey him if there was no evil I too believe that maybe he was holding back but still the writers made him look weak in more ways than one. I'm hopeing that in the trials of lion-o is where the warrior lion -o is forged and he comes back stronger let him learn a martial art or something he already had something of sword fighting training but non of that was displayed in his fight with Tygra. Still who told Cheetara about what happened in the astralplane if it wasn't Tygra that only leaves Lion-o so I wonder how much he actually told her if he did? We all know she going to do the womenly thing and exercise how much she believes in him(which I believe she does) its just her words won't have the weight they once did even if her choice was misinterpeted and her job is more important to her when my man saw that kiss all her hard work went out the window and if she acts the way she has been with lion-o then Tygra should not want anything to do with her thats why I believe she actually choose Tygra because choosing her job would be lame cause that means Lion-o won't be chozen either.
Your right, it doesn't work against what is good. Jealousy, greed, pride, these are all considered evil traits. Tygra showed a dark and ugly side that was actually a threat to Lion-o. So its not a suprise the sword worked.

I would like it if she picked her job. She is now a the high cleric, which is kind of like a monk. She has something more important to do then romance. I don't believe she she can do her job properly if she decides to go for Tygra and make the kind of commintment a relationship takes.
Pand3mix is offline   Reply With Quote