TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 07:13 PM   #149
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar View Post
Man why they have to do Lion O like that. Since episode one they have treated dude like crap. Then it doesn't even make sense that he lost to Tygra in a sword fight. Espically considering they had an entire episode of him fighting a master swordsman. Then pile on to the fact he got played by Cheetarah. He lost his player card for that one. They could have at least given him the fight. But alas the minute I seen the arrogance in Lion O concerning Cheteerah it was bound to happen.
If his arrogance was the case then Tygra should not have gotten her either they both r arrogant its just Lion-o was basing his comment off the signals he was getting from Cheetara and what Tygra wasn't, but he got played,but I don't see this outcome as a betrayal, him kissing and having a relationship with Cheetara dosen't warrant the title of betrayal, it has to be something else because the premonition was supposed to be betrayal stemming from Tygra himself. Hopefully ep14 will reveal what Tygra betrayal really is cause if this is it, it doesn't feel right. I believe the elephant phrased it as "By bell toll tomorrow you will expierience a betrayal like no other and it will come from your brother." If i am correct the key word here is expierience and not feel.I don't think Lion-o feelings will be the issue that phrase points more to something happening.I just hope they don't make Lion-o look even more weaker than he does by making him lash out,or mopeing around and wounded cause this behavior wouldn't suite his personality and the character they have built so far he just doesn't seem like that type of person to me from what i have seen. Let him be the bigger man and keep his self respect and dignity atleast to show that he is truly different than Tygra.But the dynamics of his relationship with Cheetara will deffinately change and her reactions to it might be interesting to see, a lot of people are calling that kiss a thank -u kiss it looked like more than that too me there was sum serious passion going on there that made the cheek kissing with Lion-o look encouraging and if it wasn't for all the other stuff and the almost kissing mouth to mouth in that 1 ep, I probably would see her intentions as encouragement too.Its like the writers tried to resolve all that build up of a Lion-o/Cheetara pairing with this too down play what we have already seen and too a majority it failed cause we reconize the flaws with it,but I still enjoyed it and will be line when dvds drop to add to my collection.
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote