TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
netkid
Sun. Surf. Espionage.
Apparently, new episodes are currently being aired in Ireland:

Thundercats are Go!!!! NEW SERIES ANNOUNCED - Page 65 - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

Credit: Airspeed

WARNING!!!!! SPOILERS BELOW:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airspeed View Post
I am pretty sure I just saw a new episode, and it was on RTE 2 here in Ireland.

I woke up at 08:45 and my tv was on with Thundercats, I think I only missed the first 5 minutes.
I definitely have never seen any of this stuff before.

[Spoiler] Lion-O was using the new Spirit Stone, and Mum Ra got himself two new generals: "Kaynar and Atticus" (spelling who are a monkey and jackalman respectively) because the Lizards started to desert him.

Panthro got his robot arms from the Berbils

Big fight at the end and the cats only escape when new arms Panthro joins the battle after the generals had the others beaten [/Spoiler]

Is this new ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airspeed View Post
Regarding the Love Triangle [Spoiler] It was brought up a few times, at first Lion-O told them both that he was happy for them, which they were shocked and glad to hear.
Cheetara thanked Tygra for watching her back in the fight just before Tygra says somthing along the lines of "It is a nice back to watch" and the kids did not want to hear that.
Then later Lion-O confronts Cheetara over all the times previously where she appeared to be getting closer to him and she reveals that Jaga asked her to look out for and help Lion-O, but that she does care about Lion-O, just as a close friend. Lion-O storms off to fight some lizards alone after this.
Which is where the big fight with the new generals happens, first Tygra and cheetara arrive, telling Lion-O they can't let him do it alone.
So overall he is not over it by any means.

And A funny moment in the episode was that at first the Berbils gave Panthro tiny Berbils, Furry arms, which he was not happy with. [/Spoiler]

No mention of Grune, though it might have been mentioned at the start of the episode which I missed, I assume the Lizards leaving and new generals are in response to what happened to Grune.

Last edited by netkid; 02-11-2012 at 04:07 PM..
netkid is offline   Reply With Quote