Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 05:17 AM   #7
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileycat View Post
I want to know why new Thundercats episodes are being aired over in Ireland while here in America we still have to wait?????

Is there an explanation for this?

I tried posting a question about this over on the CN forums but they won't let me post it. Obviously they are not letting me to keep their fans from getting mad I guess...

I am very disappointed with CN thus far. They have not handled Thundercats well at all. I enjoy shows like Star Wars the Clone Wars and I really like some of the Adult Swim shows.

So when will the new ones come out? I seen posts say Jan. but that month has come and gone. Now we are 1/2 way through Feb. I check CN's up coming shows and there are NO Thundercats listed. I seen posts saying March. I doubt it by the way things have been going. My guess is they will start airing new ones in May or June at the earliest. Or at least until their new show "Level Up" is done with it's season.

I hope I am wrong...
don't bother with CN forums. They're heavily moderated and really only allow happy and positive posts and most of their threads are created by admins and they're usually superficial topics like "who is your favorite character?!". They expect lots of kids to be on those forums instead of adults.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote