Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #60
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
Lion-O never took anything from Tygra, it was thrust upon him by law. The death of their mother is just cruel circumstance, and as bad as you feel for Tygra he never had to ask the question "Why don't I have a mother?"

Understanding his pain and condoning his behavior are two different things, and while I feel bad for all he has suffered he then spent the rest of his life taking out his frustrations on Lion-O, essentially blaming him for being born. It looks like things are getting better between them though, can't wait to see what the future holds for them.
It's kind of harsh to say, but Lion-O never knowing his mother kinda brings forth a different kind of pain then the kind Tygra is experiencing. You can't miss what you never had. I think he may have been curious about her, but I doubt he feels that loss. I think his lack of reaction to the flashback supports this. He didn't look sad about it.We got more of an reaction when he found out the Thunderians pushed the tigers out.

Do you have a relative that you never really knew? When my grandmother loss her father, I was sad but it was more for my grandmother , rather than a sadness for my great grandfather. I never knew him so, I never felt the absence.

It's not right of Tygra, but as an imperfect human being I can understand it.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote