TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:06 AM   #101
stac
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Yes ballons can be controlled. By the people who are in them. I'm pretty sure an infant wasn't capable of piloting an air balloon.
Of course I don’t expect an infant to control the balloon. I said it could have been controlled by technological means – I meant something like an auto-pilot or navigation system.

Quote:
If Tygra's whip was technology, then he wouldn't have spent his whole life not believing in technology.
Leo was also adept in technology, but that doesn't mean they still had it 5000 years later in Thundera either. Much less an outcast clan living in caves.
Tygra could have used it while not being aware that it was actually technology. The Lions/ThunderCats rejected technology because they associated it with Mumm-Ra. The Tigers were loyal to Mumm-Ra and may have been more favourable towards technology.

Quote:
I'm sorry if you don't agree, but throwing a baby out in the wild with no direction and no way to fend for himself is not saving him. It's only by chance that he landed in Thundera IMO.
We don’t know if he landed in Thundera by accident or not. In my opinion, it being an accident is highly unlikely.

I’m going to assume, based on what is known so far, that Javon only had two choices – sacrifice Tygra or send him away. In this case, sending Tygra away on a balloon would have been the only correct choice to make if Tygra was to have any chance of survival at all. Tygra’s survival may not have been guaranteed but at least he would have had a chance (however miniscule).

Quote:
I select the parts of your post I'm replying to. Why quote things that I don't care about?
Perhaps because I’ve already answered it two times now and I don’t have to repeat myself so much?

Quote:
I didn't say he hasn't blamed Lion-O in past episodes. What I said was that He wasn't blaming Lion-O in THIS episode. It wasn't what the scene was about.
I was talking about Tygra’s statement that he lost his mother and his kingdom the day Lion-O was born. He is associating Lion-O’s birth to these events in a certain way and he already blames Lion-O for "taking" the crown from him.

Tygra just seems very self-centred here. His father just lost his wife, his younger brother will never get to see his mother and he acts like it only affected him.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote