TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 12:16 PM   #127
stac
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I don't agree. When the spirits found out Tygra hadn't been killed they released the disease again. Why didn't they go to Thundera then? Becuase of their pride, which was partly what the episode was about. It wasn't because they didn't have the choice. And if, like you seem to be assuming, the Balloon purposefully went to Thundera, he could've had Tygra back.

They still followed Javan as a leader after that even if they hated that he didn't kill Tygra. Why wouldn't they have followed him to Thundera?
Javon did not seem to have the same kind of authority that Claudus had. Something about the way the other Tigers openly disagreed and sided against him.

If the Ancient Spirits released the disease again, why should he have brought Tygra back? It would have simply made it much simpler for the tigers who knew of Javon’s deceit to just sacrifice Tygra and rid themselves of the disease.

Quote:
Btw another reason I don't think it went to Thundera on purpose was because of how surprised everyone was that he ended up there.
Well, they were definitely surprised that he became a “prince among lions.” I’m not sure if they also seemed startled at his return or that he was alive. As for Javon, he only said that it was “quite a surprise” to see Tygra.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote