TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 05:50 PM   #2326
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: DESTRO @ HissTank.com

Quote:
G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS is the first-ever online social game based on the iconic G.I. JOE brand. In this arena-based combat title, players can join either the G.I. JOE team or the villainous COBRA organization, accessing a huge catalogue of iconic heroes and villains along with spectacular weapons and vehicles. An epic battle will rage in the game's arenas as iconic commandos and their minions struggling for control and to claim victory for their side.

G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS will be released under the Syfy Games banner and debut in June on Facebook and Syfy.com.
  • Storm Shadow
  • Snake Eyes
G.I. JOE: SPECIAL OPS | Syfy Games Facebook

Declassified Bio

File Name: Tomisaburo "Thomas" S. Arashikage

Primary Specialty: Assassination

Secondary Specialties: Archery; Intelligence

Birthplace: San Francisco, California

STORM SHADOW's heart does not know true evil, but the sins of pride and vengeance will forever haunt him. His association with COBRA, an alliance begun with just intentions, has stained his honor beyond recovery. Poisoned by COBRA ideology and subjected to brutal mind control techniques, the good man who was once Tomisaburo has been almost completely obscured by villainy. STORM SHADOW and SNAKE EYES both served in an overseas patrol unit. The two formed a close friendship during service, earning SNAKE EYES his invitation to study with the Arashikage in Japan. Despite the bond that once existed between them, circumstance produced an irreparable rift, changing the two former friends into bitter enemies. STORM SHADOW's allegiance to COBRA is as unwavering as SNAKE EYES' allegiance is to G.I.JOE.
Original Source: GIJOE Special OPS Ninja Update Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote