Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Maybe so, but Transformers had the "movie" games around the time Animated was on.
That had a highly successful movie property behind it. This does not. Activision holds massive press events just for their TF games. This was dumped in the corner of a demo room without so much of a mention at the very event this was being unveiled.

Also, having it on the DS as opposed to the 3DS shows that they don't see much of a market beyond it being instant bargain bin fodder. If they were planning on putting out a decent console game to coincide with this, then we likely would have heard something long ago. Or if a console game was/is in development, then there would be no need to simply dump this game into the public unceremoniously.

We would have also heard of this from a much larger site like IGN, Gamespot, Kotaku, Joystiq, etc. Instead, I stumbled upon it while doing a Google search for something completely different on a site I have never heard of.

I'm a pretty optimistic fan here, but this just screams quick development. Something to put out simply because they already had the license. It's all very bare bones.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote