Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 10:58 AM   #28
wasp819
Thunder Kitty
hey all first time caller - long time listener,
are there any real plans to continue the 8inch classics,

i know that the 6inch will take over - but bandai have said that the 8inch will continue,

but what does this mean - are they saying every time a 6inch classic comes out (lets just say cheetara is next) then an 8inch version will be made avalible at around the same time but with limited avalibilty (on-line through bandais store, or maybe store exclusive)

i ask because im on the fence about which ones to collect and if i go the 8inch route i would want to know that more figures will come out and in good time (and not "oh we will do one each year")

im personally not a fan of the way 6inch lion-o and mumm-ra look,
both have problems that should be fixed, and if you compare 8inch against the 6inch lion-o the 8inch one just looks soo much better (im not just talking about his face, but the overall look and presense of the figure) (mumm-ra could really of done with his original sword from the 80s toy and yes he needs a cape - he need it way more then bandages sticking out all over the place, mattell take great care when they select the colour sceme and add ons for their motuc and bandai just give me the impression that they rushed rushed the 6inch classic line and didnt give it much thought)

yeah it is a shame that the 8inch or the 6inch for that matter dont go well with the MOTUC but if you were to put the original 80s toys together you would see the overall height of the thundercats is much taller,
i would like to go with the 8inch but i just need more info before i committ,
still gunna get the new versions of the thundercats in 6inch tho.
wasp819 is offline   Reply With Quote