Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 02:35 AM   #15
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Is Cheetara really a tomboy though(by the standard definition)? When I think tomboy, I think characters like Buttercup(Powerpuff girls), Helga (Hey Arnold), the two chicks from Charlie Brown and Pepper Ann. I guess she's more of the Lola Bunny type of tomboy, or a Wonder Woman (animated) tomboy.
Tomboy as in she can hold her own among the guys. She's definitely feminine enough.

Quote:
I can see how my post might come off offensive. I think I just slighted myself by writing it.

enough of that..
I'm clueless here. Really clueless. It's fine to take responsibility for what you write, but you really _really_ are not to blame for whatever ridiculous image pops up in my head. That's my purview, right? I should use more smileys or something.

Quote:
I agree about her needing to be able to defend herself. I still want her to be able to hold her own against Lion-O. Even though she's a subject, I still want to be able to see them as equals if the two are going to be paired off romantically.
I'm all for self defense because these are difficult times. But it could be learned on the go, it's not a skill she necessarily has to bring in. To get back on topic, sort of, she could perfectly be like the fic and be creative, mesh what she knows and what's at hand. If she were to join the team somebody would volunteer to teach her, right? After all, even the kittens are being trained.
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote