TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 12:36 PM   #997
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
It doesn't matter who the creator would have gotten together if they would have had the time. Fact is, it never happened. 130 episode and she couldn't find the time ? Anywho I doubt she would have gotten it through the final cut. They had someone supervising the scripts, grown women entertaining a relationship with a child in a mans body is a bit strange, no? Also Tygra ans Pumyra were left on like opposite sides of the earth. They were not left together, as much as they were just both on earth.

Even so, this is no longer his project. He has no final say over what they do in this reboot. Jelenic and co are free to do as they please with these characters. Business is business.

Once again I dont know why you would want to cite a different show, when once again they did not end up together. We have no reason to believe it happened over it not happening.

What would make anyone think she went to Tygra out of guilt? That would be supper messed up. Its like the number one relationship rule: Dont lie about feelings that are not there. Always ends up making things worse, not better.
Why would she lie to Tygra about having feelings for him, if she knew she had some for Lion-O that were stronger? What reason do we have to believe she would care more about hurting Tygra's feelings then Lion-O's? She knows there is some confusion. By now I'm pretty sure she knows Lion-O harbors romantic feelings for her so why wouldn't she feel guilty about his feelings too?

Last edited by Chique; 12-15-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote