TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:58 PM   #17
Minezeye
Thunder Kitty
As for the Classics Aspect....Amazing stuff. I'm really happy they are including classics and so well done.

Its the Marvel Legends Style Thundercats we have always dreamt of..

We need to support this line heavy and buy up those classics figures so Bandai will continue to support that aspect of the line and we can at least get all the main TC characters...

As for the 2xxx Hyper anime style figs and pending cartoon...

IMO This style is a bit much for most children of the 80's /current adult collectors, but I think we can easily get use to it...considering all the classic nods these figures and cartoon designs have...

I read Snarf is mute in the new cartoon, and well that already makes this a great step in the right direction for a relaunch...cause that character really killed the drama for me in the old series.. with him saying his own name 50 times an episode...I wanted to step on his face

I can see this going over really well with kids of this generation. Those brainwashed poke`mon heads will be totally in love with the ninja cats! and the mom's will have no problem buying these toys for their kids...
I think most women like cats?!

I just hope the cartoon gets a good time slot so kids and adults can actually watch it together. Kinda like how newer Clone wars episodes run in the evenings right after dinner etc....
Family time viewing = Profit = A longer running cartoon/toyline
We shall see....
Minezeye is offline   Reply With Quote