TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 06:48 PM   #8
Icespark
Thunder Kitty
I'm particularly fond of the first set of episodes, for the great atmospehere, back-story, and writing they set up.

I've also always highly enjoyed the episodes "Tower of Traps" and "Mongor". Those two episodes had just the right amounts of adventure and mystery., and in the case of "Mongor", a very creepy villain, who was just threatening enough to make the Thundercat's victory feel truly inspiring.

"The Ghost Warrior" had the same effect, and the showdown between Jaga and Grune was great!

"Lion-O's Annointment" was also a fantastic set of episodes. Watching him pass each challenge, illustrated his growth as a hero, and as a character.

I also liked "Safari Joe". Seeing him beaten by Lion-O and Snarf is always entertaining.

"The Thunder-Cutter" was also a fantastic episode, with not only a great story, but also, a great new character introduced as well!

"Good and Ugly' is also high on my list. While the basic story premise has been used in many places, I thought Thundercats employed it rather effectively.

"Thundercats - Ho!" was also great, and was just plain fun too! Plus, new Thundercats!

"The Mask of Gorgon" was also a great adventure story. It had a twist or two that I never expected.

"Helpless Laughter" was also extremely entertaining! I loved the ending!

Last edited by Icespark; 02-26-2011 at 01:13 PM..
Icespark is offline   Reply With Quote