TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #326
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Batman:The Brave and the Bold got a total of 65 episodes and 3 seasons. Sounds like a pretty good run to me. Also, wasn't this guy behind the Wonder Woman movie? I've heard majority good reviews for that movie, and I myself enjoyed it.

This show does not have a huge internet fanbase. The ratings are decent, but for some reason or another children are not asking for Tcat toys. The internet fanbase alone is NOT going to save this show. So they could listen to us complain and moan all day about this or that, but if the toys don't sell, then bye bye Tcats.
I'm hoping our interest and the decent ratings will be enough to get the big wigs to try another approach with this toy line. I don't know crap about how that works, but it wouldnt hurt to advertise a few toy commercials during the premiers and maybe let it rerun a few more times a week.
You're correct. It helps that it is Batman. I heard a mix of reviews on the Brave and Bold.

WW movie didn't sell that well.

I believe the approach of how they did this seires is what hurts them. As a kid, I liked lion-o because he was great and he was at the front of everything. You knew he was the hero of the show. I don't get that from this seires. Kids want their heros to be cool and awesome. Lion-o isn't. The first toy we bought of the old TCats was Lion-o. Second one depend on the kid. I had cheetara next.

The ratings are simular to the ratings of others shows and they spent a lot on the animation in this show.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-12-2012 at 08:52 AM..