Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #1227
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I think those 3 episodes might settle the love triangle. I think we will see why cheetara follows lion-o (her flashback) and their connection to each other or SoO. I would like to see flashbacks of L/C and lion-o not knowing it was her, and she tells him it was her.

If the producers was telling the truth about E14, we might be seeing cheetara's angle of how she feels about lio-o.
Yeah, you cannot start, let alone finished a very important trials of your life while your heart is in a mess, that's basic logic. So at the most worst case scenario they cannot have, Cheetara to say no as in total no to him. At the very least, they have to make it the open triangle again like before or the conflicted feelings theory happening, where the triangle has developed from before. Because only one episode("New Alliance") before Lion-O going to start his Trials in the next episode("Trial Of Lion-O P1"). Again, Lion-O' heart should be not in a mess like this when starting his important trials of his life, basic logical analysis.

Taking into account the episodes 1-13 analysis and what Jelenic said, I think there's a high chance we get Lion-O/Cheetara connection flashbacks like the Tygra/Cheetara flashbacks, plus the SoO connection thing. Her eyes glowing is when Lion-O uses the full power of the sword is the strongest clue I believe about this Cheetara and Lion-O sword connection.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-17-2011 at 04:31 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote