Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 11:18 PM   #1235
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
I want that picture to happen, but I can imagine the UNBRIDLED fury it would unleash on the TCL forums.
I wouldn't worry much about TCL forums, Which ship is going to win or what going to happen with the ship is not going to be determine by which forum, or which fandom has the biggest supporter of the particular ship. The important thing is the crew knows there are so many complaints about the jarringnes of the plot doing this 180 switch with relationship out of nowhere. This I learned from a lot of WB's Animation Shows and similar Cartoons from 1990s tilll now and all the researches I did in on the subject from 10 years ago. The worst case scenario from my experience, WB's cartoons with similar style would not kill any ships, but just making it more complicated.

Anyway Jelenic did say in other interview that they will make this Tcats likeable by the Thunderdads and making this with them in mind, beside the pissing off the fans part int the other interview.
So far they stayed true to the pissing off part so if this goes by logic , the making thunderdads happy part is upnext Lion-O/Cheetara ship developing.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-18-2011 at 01:38 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote