View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:12 AM   #3
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ Toyark.com

Quote:
Hasbro's supercharge ends at the end of this month! More info:

Hello Hasbro Fans!

Happy New Year! Hope you had a great holiday, however, the holiday season isn’t over just yet!

As you may recall, I let you all know a while back about a Hasbro promotion called “Supercharge Your Gift Card and Cash Too” that began on Christmas Day and runs until 1/31/11. With a little more than a week left until the end of January, I just wanted to make sure you and your respective communities don’t miss out on this great opportunity!

As a reminder, with "Supercharge Your Gift Card and Cash Too," Hasbro is rewarding consumers who spend $20 or more in gift cards (or cash) on select Hasbro toys and games with one of more than twenty FREE Hasbro toys and games valued at $10 or more. The promotion began on 12/25/10 and runs through 1/31/11. No matter what your kids are into, they're sure to love receiving a little something extra from one of your favorite Hasbro brands, including TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, MARVEL and STAR WARS!

If you have any questions or need any materials, please feel free to contact me. For much more information on the promotion, please visit Hasbro.com/supercharge
Original Source: Hasbro Last Minute Supercharge - Toyark.com - Action Figures and Toys
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote