Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 10:19 PM   #76
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Being willing to die in a fight and being callously left to be killed are two different things.

Lion-O has gone from someone who would willingly jump in front of a blast to save someone on his team to someone who is willing to let them die. He's gone from one extreme to the other. He needs to find a balance.

They were outclassed either way. If Cheetara had let Tygra die they still would've lost if Panthro hadn't shown up. They were barely keeping things together one on one. But with Tygra dead there would've been no one to occupy Kaynar and he woudl've been free to help Addicus and Slithe.

It was a loose/loose situation and in such cases I prefer that Cheetara stuck to her morals and wouldn't just let Tygra get killed.
Don't know what you guys were watching, but Cheetara was the straight up ball drop there for multiple reasons.

first and foremost, Lion O DID NOT leave Tygra to die. He was fighting like a true King and was winning. Had Cheetara kept on his back, had they worked together they could have taken all three of them with ease. When Cheetara dropped the staff she doomed them all had it not been for Panthro. If she had kept on the fight, I have no doubt they'd have taken the generals.

Also Cheetara has effectively made herself and Tygra useless against the 'mutants' She had showed them that Tygra is her weakness, and vise versa. That's why one of the first rules of combat is ALWAYS leave your heart out of the battlefield. Lion O hasn't changed any to my knowledge, but Tygra's ego has inflated and Cheetara has shifted her focus from Lion O to blindly following Tygra's lead. Jaga would be greatly saddened to see this...

But I am hopeful that Panthro might see Tygra and Cheetara's actions in combat. He'll give them both a ear full. I say again, you NEVER EVER bring your heart into a fight.

overall sadden by the power struggle going on. granted Classic Lion O had the young boy in a man's body defect, but at least he could count on his fellow Thundercats having his back...
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote