TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Lord of Cragsclaw
Thunder Kitty
Have you ever been curious as to a Thundarian history before their apocalyptic holocaust? I have, and I remember when I was a kid reading a series which seemed to me to fulfill, to an extent at least, some of the backstory for the Thundarians, a backstory which seems to fit nicely with the current reboot.

The series is the Guardians of the Three, created by Bill Fawcett, answered this need when I was a kid. The series has absolutely nothing to do with Thundercats, except that it is about a humanoid cat-like people called mrem. For me, I could envision Fawcett’s mrem as the ancestors to the Thundarians. Maybe others would be interested in this series? Here the synopsis for the first book: Lord of Cragsclaw:

For years, the land of Ar has lived at peace. Here, the catlike mrem rule by duty and honor. Now, from out of the east, their legendary enemies have risen again, sweeping toward Ar to begin their conquest anew.

Suspected because of his dark fur and magical abilities, Talwe is outcast by his village and sentenced to service in the White Dancer’s guard. When he rescues the beautiful Princess Sruss, heir to the throne of Ar, he finds himself caught at the center of court intrigue. For as murderous traitors seek to usurp the throne, the ancient Eastern Lords invade with their arsenal of evil sorcery. Only Talwe, Sruss, and the mysterious Council of the Three command the magic necessary to defend the vital border post of Cragsclaw from the power of the Eastern Lords- a deadly force more potent then any mrem have ever seen.

Last edited by Lord of Cragsclaw; 08-11-2011 at 03:11 PM..
Lord of Cragsclaw is offline   Reply With Quote